At WPT, we understand the need for high quality products. We also understand that high quality products require highly trained professionals to make them.
In order to produce the highest quality equipment and machines, we have trained out technicians and engineers to the highest standards and compliances
from the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), and National Electrical Code (NEC)
All products we produce that meet/exceed the standards or receive certifications will have stamps
- NB Symbol – Stamp on items that are register with the national board.
- R Symbol - Stamp for the repair and/or alteration of boilers, pressure vessels, and other pressure-retaining items
- U Symbol – this mark is applied to the name plate of a pressure vessel to indicate that the vessel has been fabricated in accordance with the ASME Section VIII Division 1 Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
- S Symbol - this mark is applied to the name plate of a boiler to indicate that the boiler has been fabricated in accordance with the ASME Section I Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
- We follow all electrical standards set forth by the National Electric Code as relates to Pressure Vessels and Thermal Process Equipment